6.22.2013

[WERDZ] Please sponsor me to benefit Clarion West Writers

I've decided to sign up for Clarion West’s tenth annual Write-a-thon. What they want from their participants is to Write, write, write! My writing goal is simple: return to a daily writing jam starting June 23 and ending August 2. No word count minimum, just a goal of writing something everyday. I'll report back here and at my Write-a-thon page here.
I'm doing this to get back into writing while also helping to benefit a great writing community here in the PacNW. Clarion West has served many of my friends very well over the years. I'm asking for a pretty cheap sponsorship from everyone: $1 a day, $10 for 10 days or $40 if you already know I'll meet my goal (which I will). If you want me to send you a new poem about sleep, food or the brain at the end of the Write-a-thon, send in $50. I promise it will be passionate and masterful and accessible and whatever else you'd like for it to be!

How to sponsor a Write-a-thon participant

To sponsor me, click my participant page here. Your support helps me to meet my goals and gives Clarion West a leg up on funding their fantastic (pun intended) program. Go with whatever amount suits your budget using either my page’s PayPal links, or by sending a check to headquarters (claiming me as sponsored participant):
Clarion West
P.O. Box 31264
Seattle, WA 98103-1264

Donations to Clarion West are tax deductible in the U.S. Clarion West is a nonprofit educational organization under Section 501 © (3) of the Internal Revenue Code; our Federal EIN is 91-1352168. Check with your tax advisor for other tax jurisdictions. After you send in your donation, you will receive a thank-you letter acknowledging your gift from Clarion. You can use this letter as a receipt for tax purposes.
Meanwhile, I'll drop you a note here daily to let you know how things are going. Thanks, friends!